Business Deals Limited Terms & Conditions
Businessdeals.co.nz does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained on the website or business listing. Whilst we take reasonable care to monitor our website and provide you with relevant information, we do not undertake any liability or obligation with regard to the content and you, therefore, use our website and services at your own risk. We recommend you make your own enquiries to determine if the information, deals, goods or services offered are appropriate and suitable for your specific needs. The information and deals contained in this website are for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the business information up-to-date, accurate and correct but we make no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website. In addition, BusinessDeals.co.nz shall not be responsible or liable for the statements, conduct or action of any third party business and/or advertiser on this website.
There are many links throughout this website which are not under the control of Businessdeals.co.nz.
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
The membership with Businessdeals.co.nz is dependent on the prompt payment of outstanding membership dues by the business members. Paid membership fees/dues are non-refundable and subject to change prior to renewal.
USER NAME AND PASSWORD
Your BusinessDeals.co.nz website profile may be accessed publicly or by use of your login name and password. You are solely responsible and liable for any use and misuse of your login name and password and for all activities that occur under your login name and password. For security reasons, you must keep your login name and password confidential and not disclose them to any person or permit any other person to use them, except an authorized Businessdeals.co.nz representative. We recommend that you choose a password that is unique to you and not easily guessed by others. You can change your password on a regular basis, and you must log out at the end of each session. All login names and passwords remain the property of Businessdeals.co.nz. We are not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any login name or password. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your login name or password, or if you know or suspect that your login name or password has been lost or stolen, has become known to any other person, or has been otherwise compromised.
- You can terminate your membership at any time for any reason by giving us one month’s notice.
- If you decide to terminate your membership for whatever reason, we will remove your information from the Website. You give us the full authority to keep your page (including the URL and use of marks) live and the content within it, including trademarks or other branding intellectual property.
For businesses that post deals:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you accept full responsibility for the deal that you offer. If you don’t deliver your deal, you accept responsibility to liaise with customers and will adhere to the Consumers Guarantee’s Act in any disputes.
If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Businessdeals.co.nz should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the functions or uses of Businessdeals.co.nz or its content, the liability of Businessdeals.co.nz shall in no event exceed in the aggregate $100NZD.
Recurring credit card terms and conditions
- Business Deals Limited (Businessdeals.co.nz):
By signing up for a business listing on Businessdeals.co.nz you will give your approval for a recurring payment arrangement. The Customer and the Cardholder agree to Business Deals Limited debiting the relevant credit/debit card for all charges billed to the relevant Business Deals Limited account as nominated. This Recurring Payment Arrangement will continue to be in effect until Customer notifies Business Deals Limited in writing to terminate it, or Business Deals Limited receives a notification from the Cardholder’s card issuing bank (“Bank”). Business Deals Limited reserves the right to terminate the Recurring Payment Arrangement at any time in our discretion. For approved new Applications, this authorisation will take effect from the Customer’s next billing cycle.
- You, the customer: May at any time, terminate this authority as to future payment by giving written notice of termination to Business Deals Limited.
- You acknowledge that: This authority will remain in full force and effect in respect of all amounts to be debited to the credit card account in good faith notwithstanding my death, bankruptcy or other revocation of this authority until actual written notice of such event is received by Business Deals Limited. In any event, this authority is subject to any arrangement now or hereafter existing, between me and the issuer of the credit card in relation to the credit card account. I am responsible for providing Business Deals Limited with updated information when there is a change of credit card issuer, OR a replacement card is issued with a new card number.