Provider of High-quality Care and Education for your Kids
Sending your children at Lumsden Kindergarten will give you peace of mind knowing that they are in good hands. Lumsden provides the highest quality of education and care for kids from 0 to 5 years of age. Different age groups have their own specialised training settings to match well with their interests and needs.
Lumsden has ensured their teachers have the proper series of training to be well-equipped in caring for your children. All of us and our teachers work together to provide the best support for our children. We focus on helping them develop their well-being and play with them to keep their interests while learning. Aside from promoting their own discovery of new things, here are the core areas of learning that our curriculum focuses on:
- Numeracy and Literacy
- Different languages and world countries
- Arts, Music and Theater
- Outdoor Activities such as sustainability, gardening, and other physical activities
Our Little Lumsden is where you can enrol your kids from their infancy to their toddler years. We have highly trained and friendly kaiako who can provide care and attention to your children and their needs.
At Little Lumsden, we focus on providing our tamariki with the following:
- Early childhood education with a balanced time for school training and many child-led activities
- Caring and loving ECE-trained kaiako with an ERO-recognised high teacher-to-child ratio
- Plenty of fun outdoor activities
- Activities that promote families’ and parents’ participation
- A secured and peaceful place which encourages our children’s discovery, physical challenges, and educational materials that are suitable to their age
For children ages 3-5, we have the Big Lumsden where they can enjoy a safe and fun environment that encourages learning of Lumsden beliefs, physical health development, and cultural awareness. Our friendly setting also encourages risk-taking development and improvement for tamariki of this age.
Through the support of our teachers, your children will discover and strengthen their own potentials. Your kids will also learn the basic skills expected in big schools.