Columbus Coffee in Hastings, Hawkes Bay
Find out about the Columbus coffee tale. the adventure commenced returned in 1994. A group of forward-thinking coffee aficionados developed a burning preference to proportion a fresh form of espresso experience. They desired to share the various and varied coffee brewing techniques they’d located of their travels round the world.
Our Catering in Hastings
We we offer a wide range of delicious options customised to your needs. Whether it’s for a work meeting or children’s birthday party choose from Breakfasts and Lunches, Platters and plenty of Finger Food
We bake and prepare our sweets every cay in our cafes. With choices for every appetite including Gluten Free and other special options.
Our great range of savory products at our Hastings cafe:
- Savoury brownies – with many to pick out from it’s difficult to select a favorite.
• Sausage Rolls – our personal take on a fave, made with beef, Fennel and Apple.
• Paleo muffins – just one among our delicious life-style Favourites alternatives this is gluten and dairy free.
• Bacon and Egg Pie – a generous deep dish version of the Kiwi culture.
• Beef Lasagne – for a hearty lunch with a wealthy, conventional Bolognaise Sauce seasoned to perfection.
• Sweet Chilli chicken and Noodle Salad – simply considered one of our salads which might be nutritionist and dietitian authorised.
The Local owner and manager in Hastings (Jess Hudson) states: “We love being part of the Hastings community and seeing our regulars enjoying our café. We offers an outstanding range gluten free range of goodies, all prepared by our skilled team in the kitchen.”
Visit out location in Mitre 10, 614 Karamu Rd North, Hastings.
We also have a location in Napier: 180 Prebensen Dr Onekawa, Napier, Hawkes Bay
You may also want to see the list of the Best Cafes in Hastings.